Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Post!

Well, I've decided to jump on the blogger bandwagon. I always love reading my friends' blogs. They can be so inspiring, heartwarming, funny, etc. and I wanted to be a part of it! I also figured it would be a great way to document the crazy life Justin and I have ahead of us! For those of you who don't know, Justin and I got married on June 11! And what a wonderful 2 weeks of marital bliss we have had so far!

Definitely the best day of our lives! I absolutely love this picture. Tulsa Artworks did an amazing job! I always knew I had the best friends and family EVER, but I was completely blown away and felt so blessed at all of the support I had that week. I want to give a special thanks to my wonderful bridesmaids, y'all are AWESOME! I seriously don't know what I would've done without them.
So, the wedding was amazing. The honeymoon was awesome (you can find pictures on my Facebook page!), and now we are trying to get settled in Enid. According to Justin, we have been "couch monkeys". That's okay with me though. This week Justin starts primaries, which means he will be on base for about 12 hours a day. Blah. So, I'm thoroughly enjoying this time we have to spend together. We've been cooking (gasp!), unpacking, and watching movies! It's so wonderful to have our own place and since we spent the last 8 months being long-distance, it's so nice to just be able to HANG OUT! Ahhh I love it! Well, that's all for now!! I hope I did this right....

No comments:

Post a Comment