Friday, July 15, 2011

Welcome to Our Home!

I have been wanting to put pictures up of our new home for awhile now, but it has just been recently that I felt our home was "picture worthy". There are still a few things here and there that are missing, but it could possibly be January until we get everything the way we want it...and then of course that's the time we'll be packing up to move somewhere else! (Florida, anyone?)

Anyway, our house SCREAMS newlyweds, but I love it! It's the perfect size for us and a perfect starter home. So, without further ado, welcome!

 Here's a picture of our living room. I got what I could in. The TV is to the left of the chair with the OSU blanket on it. And you can see Sir Swimsalot's habitat on top of the bookshelf :)



Our kitchen! Lots of counterspace! I love our kitchen and have actually been spending a lot of time in here! Shocker!!


Our teeny tiny bathroom. I could figure out how to get it to rotate. Oh well!!


The guest bedroom/office/mancave/bragging room. Justin spends most evenings in here studying while I'm in the living room...not studying.


And the master bedroom! There's another big dresser to the left, but I couldn't fit it in the picture.


Well, that's it! I told you it was small! A quick update from our side of the state: The job search is bleak over here in Enid. Justin is getting busier and busier with primaries and I have been reading a lot to keep busy. Not that I mind reading..hello library card! I've applied at places, but haven't even been called back for an interview! There is nothing really available in my field, so I've been applying outside of my field and still nothing. Prayers are very much appreciated that I find something . I hope something works out soon! I need a job for the sake of a little independence and to keep my sanity! I just don't think I'm meant to be a trophy wife...


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Julia! Excited to see that you're starting a blog - you'll love being able to look back in a few years and see all the places that the Navy's sent you. And, even though we've been married almost five years, our house still screams newlyweds! :)

    ReplyDelete